Put Your Trust in Michigan Instruments’ Training Test Lungs
Training & Test Lung Manufacturing Applications
- Design, test & improve Respiratory Care products
- Confirm the performance of products prior to delivery to customers
- Troubleshoot performance problems, applying realistic “loads” on the products
- Train your Engineering, Tech Support, Marketing, and Sales personnel on use of your products
- Demonstrate products to customers and prospects.
Our Training & Test Lungs provide adjustable compliance and resistance, simulating both healthy and diseased lung conditions. They also provide realistic residual lung volumes and allow ventilation volumes of up to 4.0 liters (Dual Adult TTL). If you’re testing respiratory care masks or other patient accessories, you may be interested in our recently introduced Head Simulation Modules as well.
The mechanical lung provides real-time feedback with on-board volume scales and pressure gauges. Multiple ports on the test lungs provide access for additional monitoring, sampling, or introduction of gas or agents during testing. Adding the PneuView electronics and software allows you to view, record, and replay the dynamic data from the test lung.