The Life-Stat CPR Device represents the latest advancement in Michigan Instruments’ long history of mechanical CPR development. Variables such as compression depth, duration, and velocity are controlled to maximize the safety and effectiveness of the CPR being performed. The Life-Stat is the only mechanical CPR unit that can meet the latest AHA Guidelines for CPR*.
*Life-Stat may be ordered with compression rate of 100 or 120 per minute. Please specify your preference when placing your order.
Life-Stat SpecificationsThe Life-Stat Mechanical CPR Device meets 2015 AHA CPR Guidelines for chest compression and ventilation.
- 30:2 Chest Compressions-to-Ventilation ratio for face mask application (30:2 mode) or
- Continuous compressions with asynchronous ventilations for advanced airway application (CCV mode)
- Chest compressions at 100 or 120 per minute (depending on version ordered)
- Adjustable chest compression depth from 0 to 3.2 inches (0 to 8cm) provides the AHA required “at least 2 inches (5cm)” for adults or 1.5 inches (4cm) if needed
- Compressions are 50:50 systolic to diastolic ratio (50% compression length)
- Automatic Transport Ventilator (ATV) delivers 0 to 1 L tidal volume coordinated with compressions
- Able to switch from 30:2 to CCV mode without interruption
Features & Benefits of Life-Stat Mechnical CPR
Perfect, Hands-Free, Automatic CPRLet the CPR machine do the work for you! When set up properly, the Life-Stat delivers CPR to the patient in accordance with the latest AHA guidelines. Compressions are uninterrupted.
Lightweight and Easy to OperateThe Life-Stat (including the base and backboard) weighs 19.5 lbs. (8.8 kg). It can be incorporated into a hospital "crash cart" setup, or it may be stored in a case that is easily accessed and fits into most standard ambulance storage compartments. Setting the unit up takes seconds and requires no interruption to CPR.
Invaluable to Rescue TeamsWhen we say hands-free, automatic CPR, we mean it! The chest compressor and ventilator built into the Life-Stat take care of two of the jobs of any cardiac arrest response crew, allowing responders to focus on safety and other important resuscitation procedures.
- Improved access to the patient
- No expensive disposables
- An electronic control module that facilitates the following:
- Switch instantaneously from 30:2 to CCV mode
- Pause/Resume feature
- Uses long-life 9 volt battery
- Batteries can be “hot swapped" while unit is running
- Life-Stat Manual (PDF)