Model 1007CCKnown as The Thumper, Model 1007CC is a mechanical CPR device capable of delivering continuous chest compressions to a patient in a state of acute cardiac arrest. The automatic compressions delivered by the Thumper are uninterrupted and exact.
Thumper CPR Machine SpecificationsThe Thumper meets 2015 AHA CPR Guidelines.
- Compression Frequency: 100 chest compressions per minute
- Compression Stroke Range: Adjustable, 0.0 to 3.2 in (0.0 to 8.0 cm)
- Duty Cycle: Preset for 50/50 cycle
- Chest Compression Waveform: Exponential wave with a time constant of less than 60.0 msec
- Width: 9 in. (22.86 cm)
- Length: 19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Height: 22 in. (55.88 cm)
- Weight: 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
- Factory configured for compressed O2 or medical air at 50 to 90 PSI (3.5 to 6.3 kgf/cm2)
- Gas Consumption: 45 LPM
- Indicator to show adequate input pressure
- Pressure relief safety valve
- Filters to prevent contamination
- Standard oxygen connectors
Features & Benefits
Perfect, Hands-Free, Automatic CPR
- 100 compressions per minute.
- User-set compression depth (0-3.2”).
- Set up takes seconds, and the unit can cycle for hours without interruption.
Lightweight and Easy to Operate
- The 1007CC weighs about 19 lbs., allowing for practical application in pre-hospital transport as well as in the emergency room.
- A comprehensive control panel on the back of the device makes operation simple, even for a first-time user.
- Switching from manual CPR to mechanical CPR takes less than 5 seconds in the field.
Invaluable to Rescue Teams
- Thumper CPR remains consistent during off level transport (even down stairways).
- Once the unit is employed, no further compressions will be lost or altered due to responder fatigue.
- Teams can focus on other treatment and safety procedures and remain confident that the patient is receiving perfect chest compressions.
Operation ManualsThumper Model 1007CC (PDF)