As a medical device manufacturer, we develop quality medical devices which are certified for sale around the world.
When looking for a contract manufacturer, whether for a medical product or other industry, you want a company that is efficient, responsive and capable of delivering quality. You can count on Michigan Instruments to meet your needs. Our Quality Management System (QMS) conforms to:
ISO 13485:2003 + AC:2009 Medical Device Quality Management Systems
Fulfills the requirements of MDD 93/42 EEC, Annex II
Complies with the FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) requirements per (21 CFR 820).
- Aluminum, steel and plastic machining and turning
- Precision machining, grinding and honing
- De-burring, tumbling and finishing available
- Expert engineering and design support
- Assembly and testing
- Complete traceability, quality and document control
Certifications and Compliance
- Meet the requirements as a “Class III” medical device manufacturing facility following the FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) requirements per (21 CFR 820)
- ISO 13485:2003 + AC 2009
- MDD 93/42 EEC, Annex II
Our manufacturing practices follow the strict guidelines listed above in an environmentally controlled facility. For over fifty years we have continued to integrate “old school” machining practices with today’s technology. Our educated and well-versed machinists are capable of producing quality parts, using various manufacturing methods, to meet your needs with the quality you require.
How can we help you? Contact us or call us now at 616-554-9696 or 800-530-9939