The Thumper 1007CC is a mechanical CPR device capable of delivering continuous compressions to a patient in a state of acute cardiac arrest. The compressions delivered by the Thumper are uninterrupted and exact. Compression depth is easily adjustable from 0-3.2” allowing treatment to be tuned to accommodate a wide range of patients. The Thumper CPR device is also approved for off-level use, allowing perfect hands-free CPR to be delivered even if the patient is being transported down a flight of stairs.
The Thumper 1007CC is:
Perfect, Hands-Free CPR
- 100 compressions per minute.
- User-set compression depth (0-3.2”).
- Set up takes seconds, and the unit can cycle for hours without interruption.
Lightweight and Easy to Operate
- The 1007CC weighs about 19 lbs., allowing for practical application in pre-hospital transport as well as in the emergency room.
- A comprehensive control pad on the back of the device makes operation simple, even for a first-time user.
- Switching from manual CPR to mechanical CPR takes less than 5 seconds in the field.
Invaluable to Rescue Teams
- Thumper CPR remains consistent during off level transport (even down stairways).
- Once the unit is employed, no further compressions will be lost or altered due to responder fatigue.
- Teams can focus on other treatment and safety procedures and remain confident that the patient is receiving perfect chest compressions.
Download a brochure Request a Quote