Recent product updates and software enhancements have further improved our Training Test Lung devices and Lung Simulation software, PneuView®3. These items are offer more capabilities than before. And:
- Realistically simulate healthy or diseased lung conditions
- Allow for adjustable settings for lung compliance and airway resistance
- Can be used for multiple applications for teaching, research, and testing
- Have dedicated Software (PneuView) to view, capture, record, and replay ventilation data
- Offer durable, low-maintenance design (able to withstand student use and abuse)
Train & Practice with Mechanical Ventilators
Our Training Test Lungs are mechanical devices that simulate the dynamic anatomic forces at play during ventilation. These sophisticated devices provide students with the ability to train and practice with mechanical ventilators and other respiratory care equipment before and during their clinical experience. The realistic simulations and real-time feedback help students learn how to properly manage a variety of respiratory conditions.