Calibration Request Confirmation
Your calibration request has been submitted
Our service department will be contacting you within 24 business hours with a Return Authorization #.
Before shipping, please make sure you:
- Clean and decontaminate your equipment so it is safe to handle.
- Locate and tighten the compliance springs where indicated for shipping purposes (position flush to end of plate nearest rear of unit).
- Position the volume scale plate(s) in the down position, (locked, if applicable).
- DO NOT ship the instrument solely in the carrying case without additional packaging. Place it in a carton with at least 2″ of padded protection on each side.
- Please DO NOT ship any accessories or miscellaneous items back with the unit. We will not be held responsible for any items other than the primary unit.
Once you receive your RA#, ship the device to:
4717 Talon Ct SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512-5409