A high quality medical device contract manufacturing company – that’s Michigan Instruments
Our medical device contract manufacturing sector is efficient and responsive. We pride ourselves on delivering dependable, high standard medical equipment that will fit seamlessly into your hospital or medical facility.
Certified for sale around the world, count on Michigan Instruments to meet your needs.
Our Medical Contract Manufacturing Quality Management System (QMS) conforms to:
- ISO 13485:2003 + AC:2009 Medical Device Quality Management Systems
- Fulfills the requirements of MDD 93/42 EEC, Annex II
- Complies with the FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) requirements per (21 CFR 820).
Our Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Aluminum, steel and plastic machining and turning
- Precision machining, grinding and honing
- De-burring, tumbling and finishing available
- Expert engineering and design support
- Assembly and testing
- Complete traceability, quality and document control
Medical Equipment Manufacturing Certifications and Compliance:
- Considered a “Class III” medical device manufacturing facility per the FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) requirements per (21 CFR 820)
- ISO 13485:2003 + AC 2009
- MDD 93/42 EEC, Annex II
For over 50 years, we have continued to integrate “old school” machining practices with today’s technology. Our medical device contract manufacturing practices follow the strict guidelines above in an environmentally controlled facility with a focus on confidence and quality.
Our expert machinists are capable of producing quality hospital and medical equipment, using various manufacturing methods, to meet your needs. At Michigan Instruments, we go above and beyond the expectations of the medical industry and our clientele.