TTL and PneuView Lung Simulators In the Hospital:
- Clinicians can demonstrate proficiency on medical devices before managing those devices in the clinical setting
- Technicians can validate the performance of mechanical ventilators and other respiratory support equipment while working against a realistic “load” (simulated lung mechanics)
- Simulation Lab educators/coordinators can create scenarios or simulate conditions that occur less frequently in the clinical setting, but must be managed appropriately
- Product experts and trainers can introduce and educate clinicians on new respiratory/ventilation devices and techniques
- Users can simulate a wide variety of healthy and diseased lung conditions by altering the lung compliance and airway resistance in a one- or two-lung simulation
- The lung simulators incorporate many options and great versatility in regard to tapping into the “lungs” to introduce gases, perform additional monitoring or connect to auxiliary devices
- Available with Spontaneous Breathing.
Michigan Instruments Lung Simulators provide a realistic simulation and response to mechanical ventilation and other therapies, making them ideal tools for training, testing, research, and product development. Our products quickly simulate realistic patient conditions. They are calibrated, reliable, and very easy to use.