The Michigan Instruments Mobile Oxygen Carrier (MOC) is designed to foster safe and efficient transport of medical grade oxygen in field situations. It is ideally suited for use with our mechanical CPR devices (the Model 1007 CC Thumper® or Model 1008 Life-Stat®) but can be used as a carrier wherever compressed gas is necessary.
It is available in “E” and twin “D” sizes, both of which are equipped with tactical straps for easy transport. The case itself is durable nylon and designed to survive the stress of long-term field activity.
The Mobile Oxygen Carrier is:
- Is durable and lightweight.
- Constructed of durable nylon
- Features two high quality regulators with 70 psi outlets
- Features easy-to-read gauges
- Is home to compact dual carriers for either “D” or “E” size cylinders*
- Features quick connect ports for Thumper® and Life-Stat® (or other rescue apparatus) setup
- Features a fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Features a DISS port