The Adult-Infant Training Test Lung and PneuView systems incorporate one adult lung and one infant lung simulator in a single unit. This provides great flexibility and range for demonstrations, testing, research, and training. As with all of our test lungs, the Adult-Infant model is available with or without PneuView electronics and software.
Additional information, including product features and specifications can be found below.
Note: All PneuView 3 Systems include a compatible laptop computer.
PARAMETER MEASUREMENT RANGE ACCURACY Breath Rate* 2 to 1,100 bpm +/- 1 bpm Inspiratory/Expiratory Time* 0.3 to 30 sec +/- 0.03 sec Tidal Volume (Infant) 5 to 200 mL +/- 5% or 5 mL Tidal Volume (Adult) 0.1 to 2.0 L +/- 3% or 20 mL Flow Rate* (Infant) 3 to 80 Lpm (3 to 30 Lpm) +/- 2 Lpm (30 to 80 Lpm) +/- 4 Lpm Flow Rate* (Adult) 10 to 200 Lpm (10 to 60 Lpm) +/- 3 Lpm (60 to 200 Lpm) +/- 5 Lpm Pressure: (Lung/Airway) -20 to 120 cmH2O* -10 to 120 cmH2O +/- 2% Pressure: (Auxilliary Port)* 0 to 100 psi +/- 5% of user-calibrated Full Scale Output (FSO) Compliance (Infant) .001 to .01 L/cmH2O +/- 3% (at calibration volumes) Compliance (Adult) .01 to 0.1 L/cmH2O +/- 3% (at calibration volumes) Resistance Rp5, Rp20, Rp50 (Adult) Rp50, Rp200, Rp500 (Infant) cmH2O/L/sec +/- 5% (at calibration flows) *-AI3 (PneuView) Model Only
Features of the Adult-Infant Training Test Lung and PneuViewAdult-Infant Training Test Lung and PneuView units provide a range of simulations and are particularly useful for training, testing, and demonstration of devices and therapies intended for use across a wide range of patient populations.
- Full range of lung compliance and airway resistance settings for both Adult and Infant simulators
- Independent operation of the adult and infant lung speeds the testing, training, and demonstration process
- Tidal volume capacity of 2.0 liters in the adult lung and 200 ml in the infant lung
- Residual lung volume of 1.02 liters in the adult lung and 70 ml in the infant lung
- Add an Adult or Infant Head Simulation Module for non-invasive ventilation and support applications
- Access ports for additional monitoring or introduction of physiologic/therapeutic gases
- The adult lung may be coupled to the infant lung and driven to simulate a spontaneous breathing infant patient