A leader in CPR Machine manufacturing.
Michigan Instruments has been at the forefront of CPR Machine research and development, providing state-of-the-art mechanical CPR devices to hospitals and EMS organizations around the world for over 50 years. The Life-Stat 1008 and Thumper 1007CC are the latest models in this legacy, offering both compliance with the 2015 AHA guidelines and the ability to perform CPR on bariatric patients in excess of 500 lbs (227 kg).
CPR Machine Models
(Compression & Ventilation)
The Benefits of Automated CPR MachinesOur LifeStat and Thumper machines provide consistent external chest compression, giving the patient the best chance of survival.
- Our CPR Machines perform precise, programmed, hands-free CPR and never get tired.
- Allow medical professionals to concentrate on other life-saving procedures.
- Provide improved access to the patient.
- Allow rescuers to be more safely positioned, and less susceptible to personal injury.
Reliability is built into every Life-Stat® and Thumper.
Applications of Mechanical CPR Machines
- Emergency Departments
- Coronary & Intensive Care Units
- Cardiac Catheterization Labs
- Organ Transplant Facilities
- In-hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Ambulance Transport
- Air Medevac Units
- EMT Rescue Units
- Fire Rescue Units